You see we got a new iMac cause our old computer was freezing up every time I tried doing my AP Computer Science homework..... So our family decided to buy a new computer.... After hours of surfing amazon, apple.com, argument threads, watching the I'm a PC/Mac commercials, I told my dad that buying an Apple for our next computer would be good....
So far it's freakin awesome.....
Installing the really "heavy" programs were a breeze and overall the performance is amazing....
Anyways... We got the computer yesterday... So I installed a web browser for all three of us siblings... Esther got the pre-installed Safari, I got Google Chrome, and Elizabeth got Mozilla Firefox..... Anyway, I just got on like 15 minutes ago, and my sister just came up to me and asked if she could use the computer for like a second. I asked her what she wanted to do, and she told me that she needed to install a pretty theme for her Firefox. I opened the browser in front of her and then closed it, and then told her to do in on her own time.....
Some of you might think this is really harsh, but she was on for like an hour before that even though she hadn't done all her homework..... AND plus on weekdays, our mom doesn't want us to use the computer for too long, and the limit for using the computer on weekdays was 10 minutes.... So yeah I think she deserved it.. do you???
My sisters always call me really cold and unfeeling of others... Maybe they're right... haha
(Ironic Bible verse for today)
Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
hahaha!
ReplyDelete