Morning by morning, I wake up to find
The power and comfort of God's hand in mine
"Wouldn't it be amazing for this to be true everyday?"
All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me
"Time to preach this to my heart"
I can't remember one single regret
in serving God only and trusting His hand
"It's true, right? Right?"
God has been faithful; He will be again
His love and compassion, it knows no end
"Grab onto this and don't let go" 왕의 아들 화이팅!
Sorry for the sappiness the past couple posts. :)
The power and comfort of God's hand in mine
"Wouldn't it be amazing for this to be true everyday?"
All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me
"Time to preach this to my heart"
I can't remember one single regret
in serving God only and trusting His hand
"It's true, right? Right?"
God has been faithful; He will be again
His love and compassion, it knows no end
"Grab onto this and don't let go" 왕의 아들 화이팅!
Sorry for the sappiness the past couple posts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment