Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct 12

Sorry guys I wanted to write this yesterday, but I didn't have time, and when I tried to type this on Esther's iPod Touch, it wouldn't let me type on the post composer. I could edit the HTML but that would've been a pain in the butt. So ya I'm writing this one day late...

Yesterday, October 12, was the first snow day of the year. It was in class, and my classmate was like, "Oh it's snowing" in an indifferent way. I was like, "Ya, right...." And then he was all like, "No, really!" So I looked out and voila! Little flakes of snow were falling down. During the course of the class, the snow started coming down harder, but today they were all gone.

So ya there you have it... Tons of Koreans with 봉숭아 on their fingers will have their love fulfilled. Like two or three of them have it, and all of them still have half of the color still on their fingers.

Oh my gosh!!! I was stupid, but blogspot saved me. See, I had like 8 tabs open, and I accidentally pressed the x on the tab with the post all written out. I just needed a Bible verse when.. oops! But thankfully Blogspot saves all your written drafts like every minute or so in case of an accident like this happens (thank you blogspot!)

by the way... does anyone really read the bible verse? or do they stop reading once they get to the italicized letters?

haha just thought this verse was funny for my situation

"Praise be to the LORD, for He has heard my cry for mercy."
Psalm 28:6

2 comments:

  1. Balsam on their fingers???

    yeah i read the Bible verses =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew google translate will never tell you what that is....

    ReplyDelete