Sunday, October 11, 2009

SAT II

Well guys I've been off Blogspot, Facebook, YouTube, and NBA.com for like the whole week because I was studying for the SAT II Chemistry test. (which went pretty well I think) But ya thanks for your prayers, and please pray for the results and my upcoming ACT test. These are the first standardized tests I've ever taken and I want to have a good start.

While doing devotions prior to my test, I read the most awesome passage that God was saying to me

I realize I didn't have a bible verse the previous post sorry about that... if anyone cares... I'll put two verses that I really felt God was talking to me before the test.

"Be strong and courageous."
Joshua 1:6, 7, 9, 18 (It might come out more but that's the ones I could find right now)

"Joshua told the people, 'Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do amazing things among you." (this is before the Israelites crossed the Jordan and began taking all the lands)
Joshua 3:5

Ya well I read this the day before the SAT II so ya I thought God made me read that verse. I was done with the previous book, and if I were to read the next book, it would've talked about how many people were in the respective tribes of Israel. But ya, I read Joshua (which is a great book)

No comments:

Post a Comment