You know what I realized sometime ago???
I found out that our Coach that recently left for the States was an awesome guy!~
I mean I knew this all along, but I realized that he was actually cooler and more amazing than I thought....
This past week, I've kinda been sick of the little idiotic school kids that think they're "all that" and they know everything.
They've really really really gotten on my nerves recently, and I was not real impressed with them...
Then I thought... was I ever like that, and if so, who was I annoying to?
... Oh yeah! Coach and his generation!!!! -_-;;
I realized that although I was a dork, know-it-all, stuck up brat, the older kids accepted us then...
I also realized that I wasn't doing the same...
I'm normally always around my friends, and I constantly express my annoyance of the kids to my friends.
So yeah, I just thought to myself that Coach was a REALLY COOL GUY, even cooler than I thought he was...
And I also thought that I'd try to be more open and positive towards the immature, rowdy, disrespectful younger kids...
Cause we're all nobodies that God has no reason to love right??? But nevertheless, he still loves us... :)
well i typed this all once, but i lost it, so ill try again:
ReplyDeleteyeah i have kind of felt the same way as you do. ive always kind of been annoyed by younger ones who were immature. for example, one time i remember, back in 6th grade, i was just annoyed to death with Johnathan Fisher. after school one day, i was playing around with Jake or someone when Johnathan Fisher just runs up and jumps on my back. i lose all control of myself and just throw him over my back and onto the ground. he bursts into tears and runs to his mom while i slip home. i felt so terrible afterwards, and i still feel kind of bad for doing that and never apologizing. but anyways, yeah. the best thing to do in these situations is think what Jesus would have done. He let the little children come. it doesnt say He just let the mature ones come. He said you should seek the Kingdom of God like a child, so... just pray for patience, something that coach Plaster had a lot of. =)