The majority of people who know me know this about me. And only being with me for a couple of days will tell you whether you're on my good side or not. And in our small secluded school where everyone meets everyone everyday, it's not the best thing to be disliked by even one person.
In our school, there's this group of families that is an integral part of the school. I can say pretty confidently that this group has the leaders of the school. We compose the Student Council, the Worship Group, the Student of the Months, the Student Volunteers, etc. And I truthfully think that I'm one of the most rotten, mean, bad, proud kid among the group. Egh... sometimes I disgust myself, and I try to be more like Christ, but it's better thought than done.....
That's one of my prayer requests for right now so if you have any spare time, please remember and pray for me.
edit - From now on, my verse will be on the right--BibleGateway's Verse of the Day. If I stumble upon a good verse during Bible reading, I'll post it up anyway~
edit x2 - “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace”- Ephesians 1:7
It's the BibleGateway Verse of the Day, but I liked it tons so I'll rewrite it so it doesn't go away :)
you may be proud, arrogant, selfish or whatever else you said
ReplyDeletebut you're honest and know what's right from wrong. I look up to you =)