Now to the present... In Korea, there are four bills, the dollar equivalents are 1, 5, 10, 50 dollar bills... Usually I eat a meal for like 4-6 dollars, and I usually use a 10 dollar bill to pay for my meal... But sometimes, I only have a 50 dollar bill in my wallet and whenever I walk to the cashier, I feel real sorry and like I'm sinning. They just take the money and give me the change without the slightest hint of annoyance or anger. eh? yeah~
Second change... Before I had written the first part, I briefly thought up of what I was gonna write... I thought "Change x2" was a catchy title, so I did it... -_-;; I forgot while writing the post... -_-;; I'll write about it some other time cause I'm tired and I wanna watch TV. :D
On a different note, I found out that I inspired a friend of mine to work at Pixar... No joke... Two years ago, we went to a Pixar 50 year anniversary exhibit here in Korea... And something I said sparked a passion in him to work at Pixar to make figures and images like the ones shown there... He's really into it now, and he's studying where to go to college to have a strong Computer Graphic cartoon college... oi~ real pressure on me now to be a good role model :D
like.
ReplyDelete=)
well, the last part. who pays with a 50?
ReplyDeletei pay with the 50 occasionally~
ReplyDelete