Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Genius...

Dude... It's been ages since I've last posted on this... Haha don't worry I'm not dead....
I guess it's just I procrastinate to the point where I procrastinate writing on my blog -_-;; If that even makes any sense...

Anyway, I'm really like obsessed with Pooh... Most of y'all should know that... And even if you hadn't known that, you probably know that Pooh's not the brightest (but surely the still the best) character in the Pooh books and animated adaptations of the series. Which reminds me!!! A new Pooh movie's coming out this next summer!!!! Oh my gosh I'm like dying to see it!!!


Read the top rated comments of the video. I wholeheartedly agree but I wanna not plagiarize their perfectly correct statements.

Yeah watching this and some other stuff happened and I realized actually how much of a genius Pooh actually was.... Actually all bears are genius... I finally understand why Israel was the "Land of [] and Honey." HONEY IS LIKE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I edited the quote so the milk is gone... I just can't seem to find milk appetizing at all...

But who cares of milk when you have honey. It's crazy useful too! First of all, it's a good source of instant energy because it's a lot of carbohydrates. Second of all, it has protein although not much of it (all the more reason to eat more of it right?) Third of all, it's the only food in the world that is known to never spoil. Finally, it's crazy good. I just stood in the kitchen with a less than a teaspoon hunk of honey on the tip of my spoon and let it slowly flow onto my tongue.

Exodus 3:8
So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites Hivites and Jebusites.

No comments:

Post a Comment