Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well I know that Thanksgiving was officially Thursday, but some of the people I know are still celebrating Thanksgiving today, so I'll still write this post. Plus, who doesn't like hearing a bunch of "Thank You"s from another person? Yup so here I go~

I'd like to thank God for this past year in which He's kept me and everyone I know safe and healthy...
I'd like to thank my family (who probably don't even read this~ oh well..) for all the support they've given me~
I'd like to thank all my friends who've always been there for me whenever I needed them and also for being a motivation for me...

Well that's soo vague and I hate myself for writing such a flimsy note of thank you's.... Oh yeah, well to add to the list, I'll thank my teachers at school for accepting the jerk I am... Same goes to all my friends...

Ugh I feel like I'm not doing any justice to all the wonderful people in my life for all the amazing things they've done for me, but oh well... Sorry guys~ And thank you~


i thank You God for most this amazing by e. e. cummings


i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;and for everything
wich is natural which is infinite which is yes

(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday;this is the birth
day of life and love and wings:and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any-lifted from the no
of all nothing-human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

2 comments:

  1. was e.e. cummings possibly a believer, or is the poem just here because its a thank you to God?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one knows for sure if he was a believer...
    but he did have a minister for a father...

    ReplyDelete