I feel terrible~ haha so sad that 2010 is already drawing a close... Seemed wayyy too fast...
Like when I was in elementary school, at this point of winter break, I'd be so bored at home and I'd be dying to go back to school... I don't feel that at all... Wow... Time seems so fast and unmerciful? haha
But that's actually scientifically proven you know!
As we grow older, our brains atrophy and the number of brain cells are significantly less than that of a younger kid. So that's why kids are all figety. Adults don't mind doing nothing just sitting and resting for hours. But kids can't stand it cause they're brains are actually processing more~ On average, a kid will count to 10 a lot faster than an adult. We're just so dumb and don't realize how much time is actually going... -_- haha ironic coming from a 16 year old right? Well it's just food for thought I guess.
I wish time would slow down like my brain deteriorating so that I'd be equally time-paced our whole lives... Don't know how that would work for other people.. but oh well it's not gonna happen~
Um in retrospect, this year was alright... Let's see if I can give you a brief summary of the highlights of this year....
2010
Finland with the Urvases
Budapest Basketball Tourney (last place but hey we had an awesome time)...
Extremely hot mustard in Subway...
Coach called me at 2am when I was asleep on the day he was leaving (well I liked saying bye to him again :D)
I bawled in public..
Esther graduated...
Had fun in Korea till hakwon (summer school type thing)
Emily and Ruth in Korea!
Back to school... now a junior...
A bunch of nothing...
Retreat....
More nothing....
Esther's back!!!
THE END
EDIT: What a worthless post this was... haha hope to do better in 2011!!! God Bless and Happy New Years!! Hope y'all have a good one!
Here's a little charge for y'all for 2011:
Joshua 1:7-8
7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
i like it. haha funny one of your highlights was the mustard....=)
ReplyDelete