Monday, September 17, 2012

Moving

So after a short two and half months with my family at my new home in Korea, I get to fly across the Pacific Ocean (again) to where (hopefully) I'll be spending at least the next 4 years without having to move again...  Darn you Moving!  I dislike you so much and cannot wait till I'll be free from you forever.... *sigh* Illinois, here I come (again)... Oh, no offense to you, Illinois~ I loved every bit of last year we had together, and I'm immensely looking forward to this next year.  Just good-byes and moves are very hurtful wounds for me that never seem to heal quite all the way before they're torn open again~

But I know God has everything under control.  He showed me time and time again how He's got a plan bigger and greater than anything I know.  Just gotta be still and wait for Him to shape and mould me.  Please pray that I have the patience and faith to keep strong in Him~ 


As we look forward to that day when "we'll go no more a-roving..."  For now, we'll just sing about it~ 

From "You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham
When we arrive at Eternity's shore,
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more.
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
The Bride will come together and we'll sing:
You're Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment