Monday, September 21, 2009

Long Time Nothing.....

Sigh.... goodness my blog was really just dead for the past week becasue I was busy and lazy. I had time, but I never made myself sit down and start blogging. A lot of stuff happened during this past week and really tired, but just as I was starting to get my break, the week had to start.

This morning, I woke up and I was like "I have to go to church... well at least it isn't school....." Goodness the Lock-In really threw my schedule off... See we had a lock-in at the school and I wasn't planning on going the whole week, but I changed my mind at the last second.

The lock-in was really hectic: eveyone playing, the police coming, me blowing up the air mattress by mouth, the alarms going off, etc. I slept on my mouth blown air mattress really well but I woke up with 26 mosquito bites on my arms alone. I slept like 5 hours which was about 5 hours more than everyone else slept. -_-;; Jake and I hid alone watching some Heroes while everyone else was watching Get Smart. We were so sleepy that both of us just like kinda fell asleep while watching...

After waking up at 8, everyone cleaned up the school and left by 9. After coming home, I unintentionally fell asleep and didn't wake up till 3. I felt fine, and I studied for the upcoming SAT II Chem.

On Sunday, my forehead hurt like crazy. I don't know why but it's still hurting and it's just in that particular area--between my eyebrows and eyes. Really strange... But anyways... Everythings fine.. I think this blog was really lame and it could've been a whole lot better... but oh well...

Please pray for my upcoming SAT and ACT cause ya they're stressing....

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth."
Proverbs 27:1


No comments:

Post a Comment