More like... PE's here
See we didn't have PE last year for some weird reason with renting a gym. (ya our school doens't have a gym that we regularly go whenever) So no PE last year. This year, haha we had one of the best sport facilities in the city. The city basketball team trains here and it's really clost to the school building too... Three floors, two basketball courts, one volleyball court, a mini soccer field, some tennis courts, etc. Anyways, the facility manager asked our PE teachers three times if we had any stones in our shoes. The kids that walked around in their PE shoes had to sit out and couldn't play the whole 2ish hours of PE. They just watched from the benches. :( Thankfully (?) I was allowed to do PE. The question mark... Cause the PE was like worse than just sitting down. I knew I was out of shape due to the relaxed life of the summer in America. But I didn't expect my muscles to deteriorate to this level. Well this PE was only a warmup PE and we ran, fitness drills (push ups, sit ups), jogging, sprinting, etc the whole time. No sports or anything like that. We checked our pulses and paced ourselves blah blah blah. But ya once we did our stuff, we did our final excersize of the day - Sucides. I never really thought suicides were that hard. Like a basketball court ... only 2.5 times at full speed with 7 quick changes of direction. Boy was I wrong. My legs were turning into jelly the last turn of the first suicide. As I ran across the finishing baseline, the PE coach was like "GUYS WHERE YOU GOING??? ON THE LINE AGAIN! THIS IS WHERE WE SEE WHOSE REALLY IN SHAPE!!!!" egh... So we had to run another stinkin suicide. This time, I had to run a bit faster each turn so I wouldn't flop forward while I turned. Any slower and my speed woudln't be fast enough to keep standing. My thighs were like ... ya. Well it seemed like my buddy Jake had a worse time than me. He slipped on the floor while turning, but he pushed hard and made it first both times (idiot.... I slipped and didn't care about slowing a bit down....) He made first both times. Then at school, he had to relieve his upset stomach. :)
Ya that was the bulk of the school shock. Today... Wednesday... My back hurts, and my chest hurts from doing all those push-ups. My thighs aren't jelly but going three floors to class today was a pain...
Wonder what'll happen in basketball..... Sigh......
No comments:
Post a Comment