Monday, September 7, 2009

Sigh....

Guys!!!! I got a new camera!!! But I think it's a bit too good for me...
I mean I'm a sophmore (not even everyone has a camera)
I got the best model out there yet.
14.7 Megapixels... 부담 바담 (awkward for me like tons)
my dad just gave it to me when I said that I kinda needed a camera for photojournalism class.
He was like, "Fine, take mine."
Anyways........ ya.....
gosh....
It's kinda strange
Well ya, so I'll use it gladly and thankfully.
I just was talking to my dad
My dad's leaving to America for some church affairs.
ya :)

Oh!
We had AP Computer Science today, and I really liked it
Although we only were playing with a robot moving around in a maze
It acutally was really fun!

Uhh.... Bible. Verse.......
Oh ya!
We're learning about the Westminster Confession in Bible right now...
and this verse was a major part about the section on God

"The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."
Exodus 34:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment