Saturday, August 15, 2009

So here it begins....

Well actually I started thinking 'bout making a blog when I read a blog of a friend of mine's...
But I really didn't think I would be able to keep posting regularly... I thought that my blogs would be stupid and not read-worthy.... But a few days ago while we were in New York I had some really fun experiences so I decided that I'll still write about them and I'll start from there...

This is my first blog so I don't think it'll be too good at its beginning stages but bear with me plz..

Oh ya and I just got an idea...
How 'bout I try to end each post or at least one post per day with a Bible verse....
That'll get me to read the Bible more (at least a couple verses a day)

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.... Genesis 1:1
I created my blog on August 15 (Korea's Indepence day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment