First of all we've been doing volleyball all throughout the week... and after each volleyball practice, most of the team would walk to the new school building and we'd help move all the stuff from the old school building... Sigh... 4th building on the 4th different island. The first was in the red school at Ligovsky; the second at the green builing on Krestovsky Island; the third at Kotoskovo on Petrogradskaya Island; the fourth (and I hope the one I graduate in) is the one now on Vasili Island (my home island!!!)
So ya... sigh.... Volleyball's really fun but I think our team can do a whole lot more to improve, and the school is actually coming to look like a real school (in our terms). The classrooms actually have desks and all the books are in boxes in their respective rooms! Haha we made all the lockers, the boxes have been organized, and most of the furniture are in their rooms.
But one thing that I don't want to forget is the event in which Elizabeth flooded the kitchen... Haha.. See we have this water cooling tank that cools a big 19 liter (5 gallon) jug of water. And sometimes when air gets trapped in the tank, the water doesn't come out. When this happens, my mom usually flips the dispenser so the water (in it's normal state) would come out without ever ending. After she does this, she usually resumes cooking or doing stuff around the kitchen... So when the water starts coming out, my mom unflips the water dispenser-faucet thingy and the water stops flowing, but the air is untrapped. This week, air got trapped and my sister flipped the faucet-dispencer thingy so the problem would be fixed... but then she left the kitchen and she went on to play a game with my sister (Settlers of Catan... we're obsessed with it right now) Brilliant idea huh? the air eventually got unstuck and the water in the tank on top of the cooler all came out and ended up on our kitchen floor. :) haha and I had to clean most of it up too. -_-;;
Anyways... I read the Bible and I really liked this verse cause it was kinda like for missionaries :
"Do not be afraid; keep on speaking (about God), do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, becasue I have many people in this city." Acts 18:9-10
hmm...you say youth group in the title, but there isnt really anything in here about youth group...
ReplyDeleteHAHA the next post talks about it you probably found out :)
ReplyDelete